Working With Professionals Across The Globe

Highly skilled professionals from around the world come to the United States in order to work. At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, Fernanda Inegol and her team have helped countless clients who want to relocate to Texas. Immigration law can be especially complex and hard to understand. This is why it is important to have a lawyer who can clearly explain your options so you can start your next journey. Fernanda will be straightforward and helpful throughout your time together.

A Visa May Be Your Best Option

Attorney Fernanda Inegol is an immigrant who was in this country for several years on a work visa. This means that she knows how to navigate this complex process and can help you decide which EB-visa makes the most sense for you.

The three different types of EB-visas are outlined below:

  • An EB-1 visa is another way a worker can come into this country. It is used for those who are considered to have an extraordinary ability. This can include a professor, researcher, executive or manager. The requirements are based on the field you are. In general, you must show evidence of your success, show any published material and list out any significant contributions you have made in your field.
  • An EB-2 visa is meant for those who have an advanced degree or its equivalent, or for people who have exceptional ability in the arts, business or science. This is similar to the EB-1 visa in that you must show proof. For this type of visa, though, you only have to show proof of your education plus any relevant work experience.
  • The EB-3 visa is another option. This is for people who are considered skilled workers or professionals. A skilled worker is anyone who has at least two years of experience in their field. They also have to meet education and training requirements. Professionals must have a bachelor’s degree or the U.S. equivalent of that. Many decisions have to be made here, which is why it is important to consult with an attorney. Fernanda can help you decide what move makes the most sense for you and your goals.

Fernanda is also experienced in helping members of the health care field, particularly nurses, apply for specific visas. A TN visa and H-1B visa are other work visa options as well.

For The Help You Need, Call Today

Fernanda and her team have extensive experience in employment-based immigration matters. Put your trust in a lawyer who wants to help you succeed. To schedule a consultation, call her office in San Antonio at 210-475-3963 today. You can also fill out her online contact form. She is fluent in Spanish, and Turkish consults are available upon request.