Fernanda Can Help You Find The Right Investor Visa Option

It is possible to obtain a visa to live in the United States by investing in a U.S. corporation. There is a minimum investment amount, and in some cases you must also submit a plan to create or preserve 10 full-time jobs for U.S. citizens. If you are a citizen of a country that has a trade treaty with the United States, you may obtain an E1 Treaty Trader Visa or an E2 Treaty Investor Visa.

At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, you can partner with an experienced immigration attorney to walk you through the process of obtaining an investor visa. Fernanda has helped many clients obtain temporary and permanent visas for investing in U.S. businesses. Call today to discuss your situation with a qualified lawyer and find out what you need to do next.

Assisting Investors With EB-1 Visas And E2 Visas

E1 – Treaty Trader Visa: An EB1 visa is used for individuals from specific treaty countries, allowing you to work within the United States to carry out significant trade between the two countries. To be eligible for an E1 visa, you must be a citizen of a listed treaty country. The trading firm must also have the treaty country’s nationality, and the trade must be substantial and sizable. The threshold for substantial trade is more than 50% must be between the United States and the treaty country. Your job must also be in an executive or supervisory role to be eligible for the visa.

If you change jobs and want to work for an unrelated, different company under your E1 visa, you first must obtain approval from USCIS by filing a new form for the substantial change.

E2 – Treaty Investor Visa: This visa is for citizens of countries which the United States has commerce and navigation treaties with. To obtain an E2 visa, you must be coming to the United States to engage in substantial trade primarily with the treaty country, or to direct the operations of a company that you have invested a substantial amount of capital in.

When you have an E2 visa, it is possible to apply for a green card to obtain permanent residence in the United States. In applying for a green card, multiple steps exist, including having a qualified person or organization file a petition with USCIS. A qualified immigration attorney can help you with the process to help you avoid complications and setbacks.

What Are The Differences Between E1 And E2 Visas?

While E1 and E2 visas seem similar, key differences in eligibility requirements set them apart. For example, E1 visas have fewer eligible countries than E2 visas. An E1 visa is intended exclusively for international trade, while the E2 visa allows investors entry to the United States market. Which visa you apply for depends on your role and intentions. To apply for an E1 or E2 visa, you or your employer must complete your Form I-129, pay a filing fee and provide any evidence and documentation that may be required.

Fill out this form and we will contact you

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Separated by Comma,
Are you currently in the UNITED STATES?
Cuéntanos de tu proyecto de inversión
¿What is your goal?
What budget are you willing to allocate to this investment?
¿Do you have a US Visa?
¿Have you ever been denied a US Visa?
¿How do you prefer to be contacted?
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Consult With A Qualified Attorney To Get The Guidance You Need To Take The Next Step

If you are interested in obtaining temporary or permanent residency in the U.S. by getting an investor visa, contact Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC today. Attorney Fernanda Inegol can advise and assist you throughout the process and make it easy for you to complete successfully. Call 210-475-3963 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment. Fernanda assists clients in the following Texas cities and their surrounding areas:

  • San Antonio
  • Austin
  • San Marcos

She also serves individuals throughout the U.S. and internationally.

From The Blog

USCIS aclara guías sobre cómo adoptar a un menor bajo el Convenio de Adopción de La Haya

Fecha de Publicación  06/14/2024 A partir de 14 de junio de 2024, hemos actualizado el [...]

USCIS Emite Guías de Políticas sobre Servicio al Cliente y Protecciones de Confidencialidad para Ciertos Ciudadanos Naturalizados de Estados Unidos

Fecha de Publicación  06/12/2024 USCIS ha emitido  guías en el USCIS Manual de Políticas que interpretan que [...]

Normativa Norteamericana de Visas para Expertos en Inteligencia Artificial

En los últimos años, Estados Unidos ha incrementado sus esfuerzos para atraer talento en inteligencia [...]

USCIS Emite Guías sobre la Presentación de Solicitudes en Persona para Ciertos Peticionarios SIJ

Hemos actualizado el Manual de Políticas de USCIS (PDF, 313.17 KB) para aclarar cómo ciertos peticionarios de la [...]

Todo lo que Necesitas Saber Sobre las Visas EB (Employment-Based) en Estados Unidos

Introducción Las visas de empleo EB (Employment-Based) son una categoría de visas de inmigración que [...]