Dedicated To Helping International Students Find The Right Student Visa For Them

Student visas, or F visas, allow foreigners to pursue academic studies, language training programs, and vocational programs in the United States. Students who receive a visa must maintain a full course-load to remain in the U.S. To apply, you must start by filling out form DS-160 and obtaining all necessary paperwork from the university or school you will be attending. At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, you can partner with an experienced student visa lawyer to guide you through the process and prepare you for your interview.

Types Of Student Visas

F-1 visa: F-1 visas are given to students who can enroll in a full course-load and prove that they will be able to support themselves while in the United States.

F-1 OPT visa: Optional Practical Training for F-1 visa holders allows them to receive up to 12 months of employment-related training either before or after they complete their academic studies.

F-2 visa: These visas are given to dependents of F-1 students. F-2 visa holders are not allowed to obtain employment in the U.S. Minor children on F-2 visas may attend public schools.

F-3 visa: These are given to Canadian and Mexican citizens who travel over the boarder to attend American schools.

Schedule Your Appointment With A Student Visa Lawyer Today

Do you need professional assistance obtaining a student visa? Get in touch with Fernanda and get the help you need to pursue an education in America. Call 210-475-3963 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment. Fernanda assists clients in the following Texas cities and their surrounding areas:

  • San Antonio
  • Austin
  • San Marcos

She also serves individuals throughout the U.S. and internationally.