How can we help?

Find everything you need in our education center to choose the type of Visa that best suits you.


  • E1 Visa (Treaty Trader Visa): This visa is designed for citizens of countries with which the United States has specific trade treaties. It’s applicable to individuals who wish to work in the U.S. to conduct significant trade between the U.S. and the treaty country. To qualify, the applicant must be a citizen of a treaty country, the trading firm must have the nationality of the treaty country, and more than 50% of the trade must be between the U.S. and that country. Additionally, the applicant must hold an executive or supervisory role.

  • E2 Visa (Treaty Investor Visa): The E2 visa is targeted at citizens of countries with which the U.S. has trade and navigation treaties. It’s for those planning to enter the United States to direct the operations of a business in which they have invested a substantial amount of capital. This visa is particularly suitable for investors wishing to play an active role in managing their investment in the United States.

  • The TN visa, under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), is specifically for citizens of Mexico and Canada who are qualified professionals like lawyers, engineers, scientists, or educators, seeking to work in the United States. It doesn’t require employer sponsorship and allows living and working in the U.S. for up to three years, with renewable options. Applicants must have a job arranged with a U.S. company and fulfill certain requirements​

Las visas familiares en los Estados Unidos permiten a los ciudadanos y residentes permanentes legales patrocinar a miembros de su familia para la inmigración. Este proceso es una vía fundamental para la reunificación familiar y varía según la relación familiar. 

The U.S. offers fiancé (K-1) and spouse (K-3) visas for its citizens to bring their partners from abroad. The K-1 visa allows U.S. citizens to bring their fiancé(e) to the country before marriage, requiring proof of having met in person at least once. The K-3 visa is for U.S. citizens with spouses abroad, allowing them to bring their partner to the U.S. temporarily. If conditional permanent residence is obtained through marriage, a petition to remove conditions must be filed before the conditional green card expires​​.

Still have a question?

Please contact us for more information.

Get in touch