Trust An Attorney To Help You Get A U.S. Tourist Visa

A U.S. tourist visa allows a citizen of a foreign country to enter the United States to visit for a maximum of six to 12 months. To obtain a tourist visa, you will have to submit a nonimmigrant visa application via form DS-160 and upload a photo. Visitors ages 14-79 must schedule an interview at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate Office. At Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC, you can partner with an experienced attorney to advise and assist you throughout the process of obtaining a U.S. tourist visa.

Getting A Visitor Visa For Business Or Tourism

While it may seem simple enough, there are many different types of nonimmigrant visas. B1 and B2 visas are meant for people who are exploring the country for business reasons or traveling reasons. Within your application, you have to show the intent of your trip and what you will be doing while you are here. A B1 visa typically applies to people who are dealing with business-related matters, such as:

  • Meeting with business associates
  • Attending a convention or conference related to your profession/field
  • Settling an estate
  • Negotiating a business contract

B2 visas, on the other hand, are meant for those visiting the country for personal reasons, such as:

  • Tourism/vacationing
  • Visiting friends or family members
  • Receiving medical treatment
  • Attending social events

Don’t delay your trip. If you make a simple error on your application, it could result in unnecessary waiting time. Fernanda and her team are here to help.

Get Professional Legal Guidance Today. Call 210-475-3963.

Need professional help getting a visitor visa for business or for tourism in the United States? Work with Fernanda at Barba Inegol Law Firm PLLC and get the guidance you need to obtain your visa. Call 210-475-3963 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment. Fernanda assists clients in San Antonio, Austin and San Marcos. She is fluent in Spanish and takes Turkish consults upon request.